Introduction for Tubular Heating Elements
These multipurpose and economical Tubular Heating Elements are perfect to meet the demand of every possible kind of heating application. They are sturdy and robust elements ideal for heating liquids, gases, and solids. In addition, they can also be used in complex formations for radiant heating in vacuum atmospheres. They are easy to cast into metal to form different heated parts in varied designs. They are used in different sectors from pharmaceutical, chemical to petrochemical for the purpose of heating gases as well as liquids in consistent manner.
Construction of Tubular Heating Elements
Magma Technologies provides reliable tubular heating elements to provide versatile solutions to different applications. A heater coil is taken to isolate it electrically in highly compressed magnesium oxide and put inside the metal tube. The base of these elements is formed by high density as well as optimized organization of the magnesium oxide. They show outstanding thermal as well as mechanical characteristics that make them ideal to excellently fix with different thermostats as well as temperature limiters. They carry out exceptional heat transferring during the processes of radiation, convection, or conduction for heating different Medias like liquids, air, surfaces and gases.
- They can be easily designed in all sizes or shapes along with customized bending diameters.
- These elements are designed from high quality inconel, incoloy, titanium alloys as well as stainless steel.
- To ensure excellent heat transfer to different heating medium from any kind of resistance coil, they use high-quality alloys.
- In addition, these heaters are protected from physical stress with strong outer sheath.
Our company ensures to provide exceptionally long service life for complete client satisfaction. They are designed according to the global quality norms and tested by the team of experts for providing the best.
The fins surface area is increased by these high-end tubular heaters. These fins are placed around them to enhance the competence of heat transferring. When Finned Tubular Heaters are positioned in matching air streams, they carry out functions at a very lower surface temperature using the similar watt concentrations. The durable designs with excellent physical characteristics make the finned tubular heater ideal to play an important role in heat transferring.
With its two significant factors like sheath material and watt density, the toughness and durability of finned tubular heater is affected. They are designed from steel fins as well as sheath having maximum surface temperature of 750F as steel is a highly efficient metal in the process of heat transfer. We ensure that the provided heaters have plain-surface finishing.
Features of Tubular Heating Elements:
- Precision design with helical wound nickel-chromium resistance wire
- Uniform and reliable thermal profile with robust connection
- Ensure to add long life to the heater with temperature resistant design
- Compact design with dielectric insulation to extend resistance wire life
In addition, fins and sheath of stainless steel are also available to make the finned tubular heaters withstand high temperature or corrosive environments. The speed of the incoming air as well as outlet temperature is the factor on which safe watt densities depend. Due to them, the surface temperature can be kept below the permitted limits.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
111/112, Raviraj Industrial Estate, 1st Floor, Opp. Salasar Commercial Center, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar Maharashtra India +918037551009