- Stainless Steel
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- 2000 W Watt (w)
Introduction for High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters
We manufacture, export High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters that help in maintaining efficacious heat transfer along with sustaining lower internal temperature. This is done by precisely centering the core and keeping very less distance between windings of Nickel-Chromium resistance wire and core. It has a magnesium oxide core, onto which a nickel-chromium wire is enveloped. These heaters have maximum optimized field performance along with superior capacity to transfer heat. Their physical built and dielectric strength are also surpassing. Known for outstanding performance and longer, continuous usage life, these High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters are offered in 6 mm O.D. to 20 mm O.D.
Features of High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters :
- These are uniquely constructed for permitting best possible heat transfer and elevated temperature. This directly means use of less number of heaters for the purpose, that too when watt densities are more. Adding on, this provides the benefit of less space requirement.
- The entire assembly is swagged and magnesium oxide core is succinctly ordered. This helps in achieving maximum heat transfer.
Minimum Order Quantity
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, South America, Western Europe, Asia, Australia
- All India