Our company has become a prime manufacturer and exporter of Tubular Heaters that are widely used in textile, plastic, food processing, rubber, nuclear and electrical sectors.
Structure of Tubular Heaters:
These tubular heaters are developed by isolating and embedding an electrically isolated heater inside the metal tube using highly compressed magnesium oxide. Utilizing magnesium oxide of high density with optimized structure, thermal and mechanical properties of tubular heating elements are developed. They can be easily designed in different sizes, shapes and custom-made bending diameters. They are designed using a range of different alloys like titanium alloys, inconel, stainless steel, steel, incoloy, etc. Use of high-quality allays ensures expeditious heat transferring to the heating medium. In addition to this, the strong outer sheath of the heaters is ideal to protect the heaters from any physical stresses. They are examined on different parameters for ensuring high durability, precise design and maximum performance.
Applications of Tubular Heaters:
They are widely used in a range of applications using thermostats and temperature limiters. They heat different surfaces, air, liquids and gases by the process of radiation, convection and conduction.
If they are exposed to a moist environment for a longer period of time, they may absorb moisture. It can cause premature failure as well as electrical shorting that further reduce the lower the dielectric properties of the MgO insulation. Utilizing a 50 VDC megger, the insulation resistance of the circuit to ground is tested to prove its electrical integrity.
An initial reading of over 50,000 ohms is acceptable and the heaters must be dried out if they cannot pass the megohm test. After eradicating the terminal hardware, a perfect drying process is carried out like oven-drying at 375F. In addition, at a very low voltage, a different procedure is applied to accomplish at least 2 megohms.
The durability and strength of heaters are affected by Watt density and Sheath material.
Two Reasons Making The Watt Density Distribution Is Critical:
- Within the conditions, the heater is located through, as well as the heating temperature of element sheath.
- During heating cycle, this can withstand with specific optimum watt density of all materials.
- Below is recommended to operate with sheath materials, maximum allowable temperatures and mediums:
| || |
Maximum Sheath Temperature
Immersion into water as well as non-corrosive low viscosity liquids
Corrosive liquids, air and clamped to surfaces
Stainless Steel 304-316
Corrosive liquids, sterilizers and food industry
Wax, asphalt, oil, cast in iron or aluminum
- Standard diameters: 0.430 inch , 0.375 inch , 0.260 inch , 0.315 inch , 0.475 and 0.625 inches
- Available in different diameters, sheaths, as well as ratings
- Available with electrically insulated sheath
- Superior internal electrical insulation
- Maximum heat conductivity
- CSA, UL, CSA and US approved
Applications Areas of Tubular Heaters:
- Foundry equipments
- Hot runner mould systems
- Packaging machinery
- Plastic processing machinery
- Radiant surface heating
- Shoe making machinery
- Features of Tubular Heaters:
- Compact and portable structure
- Corrosion resistant design
- Easy to install and remove
- Highly efficient
- Long service life
- Low maintenance cost
- Minimum power consumption
- Excellent heat transferring
- Superior performance
Minimum Order Quantity
Infrared Heater,Cermaic Heater,Electric Heater,Tubular Heater,Fan Heater
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 CE
111/112, Raviraj Industrial Estate, 1st Floor, Behind Sudama Industrial Estate,Opp Salasar Commercial Center,Off Mira Bhayander Road, Bhayandar East Mira Bhayandar Maharashtra India +918068090235