These Band Heaters are high-performance heaters reckoned in the market for high-performance. They are available with unmatched mineral insulation feature that ensures to provide higher thermal conductivity than any other materials such as mica and hard ceramic. They are provided with a very fine layer of thermally conductive material to make them electrically insulated. In addition, this thermally conductive layer provides support to the element wire to direct the heat inward. They ensure to provide efficient heat transferring and lower the maintenance.
Features of Band Heaters :
- Compact size to ensure even heating
- Light in weight for high portability
- Easy installation to save time
- Minimum power consumption
Specifications of Band Heaters:
- Built-in ceramic fiber insulating mat
- Inside medium-high temperature up to 1200oF
- Maximum watt density: 45 w/in2
- Minimum diameter: 2"
- Minimum width: 1"
- Nickel-chrome wire is used in the outer wall developed from interlocking ceramic tiles
- Outside shell temperature is 350o - 450oF
- Regular gap: 3/8
- Stainless steel jacket
- Thickness with 1/4" insulation: 5/8"
- Vast array of terminal types as well as thicknesses of ceramic fiber insulation mats
Applications of Band Heaters:
- Container, pipe, or tank heating
- Food industry
- Injection molding
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Plastic extrusion
Benefits of Band Heaters:
- CSA, CE and UL certified
- Energy efficient
- Highly flexible
- Maintains heat
- Provide uniform heat distribution