We are manufacturing, exporting Air Duct Heaters that are used for drying, packaging and other applications. This avant-garde heater removes moisture from air easily and efficiently. Its main purpose is to safeguard the heaters and do away with vibrations. This special heater is a type of tubular heater that is constructed using incoloy sheath. Further, it has an assembly of several heating elements that are generally 'U' or 'W' type and are easily mounted on steel casing. The aforementioned elements can be either plain tubes or finned tubes, wherein later ones are preferred for extra safety and humid air ducts.
Features of Air Duct Heaters :
- Ideal for air duct applications, this equipment can be inserted amid the air flowing ventilation duct.
- Installation / fitting and removal of this equipment is simple, which allows easy and quick cleaning, repairing and maintenance.
- Provided with removable terminal cover, which helps in simple connection with the electricity supply
- This heater is popular for its ability in ensuring efficacious air flow that too in wide temperature range.
- It is also popular for ventilation, air conditioning and central air heating.
- Preferred installation areas are roof of buildings and industrial / commercial establishments
As a prestigious manufacturer of these heaters, we accept customized orders from customers. They can submit their specific requirements for the parameters of sheath materials, heating elements, control and wattage. We will design and build everything accordingly. Further, overall design of air duct heaters can also be customized. We assure that all the parts, components and technology used in production of this product is latest and efficient. To ensure enhanced heat transfer and creation of smooth, error-free air-flow, this product should be installed suitably at specific angles w.r.t. the direction of air flow.
Parameters for Customization :
- Type of controls required
- Direction of handing - left or right
- Number of control steps along with wiring: single or 3 phase
- Size of duct required
- Extra entry side for the heater bank
- Total Kilowatt required.
- An element support is provided for forbidding the sagging of heater
- Customized terminal boxes are provided for fitting to the duct's shape. These boxes are IP rated.
- Suitable electrical connections and wiring that are ideal for 110 / 115 / 240V single phase, or 415 / 240V - phase in single or multiple stages.
- Heater is provided, which design is based on âwatt densityâ. Its design is made according to 'outlet temperature' which can go up to 650 deg. C.
- OPTIONAL - Thermocouple or thermostat controls
As per requirement
111/112, Raviraj Industrial Estate, 1st Floor, Behind Sudama Industrial Estate,Opp Salasar Commercial Center,Off Mira Bhayander Road, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401105, India